Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who in college basketball has the most points ever?

Right off, my first guess is "Pistol" Pete Maravich. I'm going to check on that, though.



EDIT:



Yep, and I found this in an interesting place (see source link):



======================================...



College Playing Highlights:



Scored 3,199 points, second only to Pete Maravich in all-time scoring among male or femalecollegeplayers.....



======================================...



The reason I felt it was Maravich is because I knew he averaged way over 40ppg incollege(link 2).



Who incollegebasketball has the most points ever?golf





duke the womens



Who incollegebasketball has the most points ever?nba teams ,nba teams



Yes, it is Pete Maravich because I remember them talking about how far ahead he is when JJ Redick was about to break the ACC Scoring Record..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace