Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm 28 and im going back to college I didn't finish. Do you think I'm to old to walk

I'm thinking about walking on the basketball team at a JUCO I still can play a little, I'm not in shape but I would have the whole first year of 08, To workout and play. I'm I to old



I'm 28 and im going back tocollegeI didn't finish. Do you think I'm to old to walk on the basketball teamnba championships





Lmfao my duke how are you to old when theres a 60 year old on some football team...28 isnt old



If you still got a little bit left in you why cant you play



If Reggie Miller can get a shot and what is he like 68 you def. can get a chance



I'm 28 and im going back tocollegeI didn't finish. Do you think I'm to old to walk on the basketball teamnba game ,nba teams



Most of the PAC 10 teams would probably take you.
28 years and still in college? how many years did you repeat middle school? Wow amazing!



By the way, yes you are too old to play for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace