Thursday, December 3, 2009

Help Please! I need to find the name of a college fight song?

This has been driving me crazy for quite a few months now...



I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the answer.



I'm looking for the name of acollegefight song by the Florida Gators (national champs wooo!!)



Anyways, I've heard that song several times during football and basketball games. Its not "Orange and Blue" or "Go Gators". Its another song, the crowd gets into it by chanting something, its something like "gator bait" I think.



Can anyone help me? where can I find that song?? I want it!!! lol



Thanks



Help Please! I need to find the name of acollegefight song?nba fights





Well "Orange and Blue" is the fight song.. But are you thinnking of.....



Gator Bait?



Jaws, Go Gators?



try this sight: www.gatorzone.com. or



www.fightmusic.com/sec.html



I tried...Good luck...



Help Please! I need to find the name of acollegefight song?fan gear ,nba teams



Here ya go...Its called The Orange and the Blue...Well, you've got 4 choices, and two of them are not fight songs...So, see for yourself...
Here you go, Fight Fiercely, Harvard, and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
metal necklace